KidsQuest provides a safe place where kids can express who they are and find their purpose in Jesus Christ.
We look forward to seeing your child at our KidsQuest services !!
At Metro Church, WE LOVE OUR KIDS. They are our top priority! KidsQuest is where they learn, grow, and begin their journey following Jesus Christ.
AT EACH WEEKEND SERVICE, PreK4 through 4th graders meet in an area designed for them where they will experience worship, and learn from the Bible through interactive bible stories and age appropriate lessons.
IN ADDITION, our 5th – 7th graders get together to explore the Bible and how it applies to their lives.
Your child’s safety is our first priority. All KidsQuest volunteers must pass a certifiable background check.
Also, all surfaces and toys are disinfected after each service.
Here are some Family Led Ideas
(where parent initiates & leads discipleship)
This group of ideas are all about parent’s initiating and leading spiritual activities for their kids at home. Many of these are super-obvious. Try to keep these each to 30 minutes or less. That’s usually their attention span. The point is to make it fun as they learn.
1. Read the Bible together as a family. Kids get a turn to read aloud too!
2. Upload the Bible App for Kids.
I love this because it’s interactive.
3. Parents can lead a family devotion time. Some printable devotion examples from this free website.
4. Have a worship dance party. Put on praise music or use kids worship songs on YouTube.
5. Parents can lead a Bible craft with their kids. Lots of craft ideas on this free website.
6. Plan a Christian family movie time (marathon style)
I love the the BIBLE series. It’s on Amazon Prime, just add popcorn! You can find more options on YouTube too.
7. Parents can lead a full “children’s church” service.
Do a game, sing worship songs, learn a Bible story, and then have some fun activities.
8. Let kids plan & lead a “kids church service” for their parents in the audience role.
This reversal flip will be awesome for their little memories. I like the discussion guides and videos from Crossroads Kids Club (they are all free)